Monday, October 11, 2010

Say Hello To My Future Daily Driven ^-^

So I pretty much, hopefully, got a year left on this lil azz island so dat means from now till my final date I gotta get things planned out and straight. What am I more excited about? My next new car ^-^ hehehehe *giggles like a lil kid high on candy*

Planning a whole new life is exhausting 4 the brain. It's draining and you think you're finna set on one thing than you change your mind. Really it's mind over matter, needs over wants, economics over pleasure, the simple...what's right from wrong. It's that stage in your life where you have to disappoint your self sometimes so that it'll benefit you in the future. It's does days where you gotta put away your lil fantasies to achieve your dreams.

Now you guys have read about my dream car. The Dodge Viper. A close to 100,000 dollar sick azz ride I'm dedicating my whole life's work to. Well everyone knows that you can't just afford your dream car right on the spot unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth >.<, so you pretty much gotta climb a ladder like everyone else. Now the great thing about my personality is my open interest on almost anything. When I like one thing, I practically love all the versions of it hahaha. This lil feature of mine though is a curse x.x Take my first car that I'm planning on buying in the states. I have a long azz list of them and I can't seem to just choose one. So thank goodness I'm practically a Google freak. I've learned my lessons before with decisions, I'd buy something I really like that in the end don't show much use in the long run -.-, so with something as of a big decision such as my first car in the states, I have to put aside satisfying my wants and really putting in much thought on satisfying my needs. This means researching my wants and removing those that don't do any good to me during the fragile days of a new living. So I gave myself a list...

All the rides that's possible for me to own (used):
Mazda RX7
Subaru WRX Impreza
BMW 328i E90 '07 3series
Audi A4 '08
Acura RSX 02-06
Accord '04 2DR Coupe
Toyota Yaris

I did research for each one as a used car. The RX7, as much as its such a sexy azz thang isn't recommended as a daily driven, my sis told me that Bimmers and Audis cost too much on repairs, I'm still thinking bout the WRX and the Accord even though I own an Accord already, and the Yaris is sooo cute but I'm wondering crash safety wise. What I want in a ride is an aggressive sporty look, with enough power to handle being driven daily, the customizable capabilities and a lil small to fit how tiny I'am =p

The Acura RSX practically fits my interest almost perfectly. I researched the car, and it was recommended to be one of the best used cars you could own. Being part of Honda, you won't be let down with it's reliability. The price on a used one is also in my budget and talk about all the sick lookin aftermarket custom parts I could add on =D. Also being so into the import tuner scene, this ride fits in so well. ^-^

Now all I gotta do is save up some cash and get ready to purchase XD
Though there's still room for my mind to change.



List-up:
02-06 ACURA RSX 2DR COUPE
 (via:acura-carz.com)
 (via:karoshiya.deviantart.com)

JP Polyurethane Body Kit - Rear Bumper and Side Skirts


Sarona 16-28 Body Kit - Front Bumper

 (via:OctaneMotorsports.com)

OR
Vision TypeR Body Kit - Full Kit
(via:AndysAutoSport.com)


Option Racing Tail Lights - Altezza (Smoke)

(via:StreetBeatCustoms.com)


Spec D Jdm Headlights

 (via:OctaneMotorsports.com)

GReddy Ti-C Exhaust


 (via:PasswordJDM.com)

Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber PowerChamber Intake

 (via:PasswordJDM.com)


Password:JDM DC5/RSX Fog lights

 (via:PasswordJDM.com)

One of  these in '18s....
Speedy Wheels Lite-7 custom color in aqua or DC green


RPM Wheels 502


RAZE R 24


(via:wheelfire.com)

Enkei RP03

(via:Enkei.com)

T1R Forged Aluminum Lug Nuts

(via:vexmotorsports.com)

-Candy Green with Pearl Black Paint Job
  or Aqua/Ocean Green Paint Job
AND ALL THEM OTHER GOODIE GOODS HEHE XD

OOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOO WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
I CAN'T WAIT!

MUCH LOVE,
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More