Thursday, October 7, 2010

Johnny Cupcakes Freshly Bakes ^-^

Now I don't usually share or talk about the awesome things I find online to anyone else cause I've dedicated myself to stay as unique as possible in this lil azz island. See, everyone practically jocks your style and it's just straight up rude, but then again you think of how everyone else really creates their own unique looks. We pretty much gets it from the media, but to stay different we just add our own lil individual twists of flava.

So that made me decide to share some brands I greatly support and would totally love to share with all yahll. So with this I'd be able to help them add some fans into their data base and hopefully have my fan base grow aswell =].

With that said, I gladly introduce to you Johnny Cupcakes!



  "Black and White Crossbones Sticker"

I discovered Johnny Cupcakes back in 08, I was really into the whole custom t-shirt scene while I was in school and started extensive research on every underground and street clothing brands. During the search I stumbled on Johnny Cupcakes Myspace page and was totally in love. The first thing that caught my attention was their awesome logo. A cupcake with crossbones on the bottom! That is pure cherry!



The first thing I've ever gotten from them was this shirt above which is currently sold out. I got it cause I had mad love for the brand and mad love for Jordans, so having this shirt was awesome cause I got to have 2 of my favorite things in one =p. My sister also got it specially gift wrapped, it was soo cute. It was this lil pastry box which I totally loved cause they showed how dedicated they are to sticking to their brand.^-^


I love how everything about Johnny Cupcakes stayed within their bakery theme even though their shirt designs changes. One of my favorite stores to hopefully visit one day is the one in LA. Their stores are set up like a real bakery shop with an awesome twist, and the atmosphere is so inviting. Everything from the shop, to the website and merchandises are filled with happy, cookyness lol.



  "Johnny Cupcakes LA Bakery"


So there you have it ^-^
If I got your attention then you should click on these images and check out Johnny Cupcakes for ya'self. They ship worldwide so if you in Saipan, don't even worry about it. They got you covered XD


JOHNNY CUPCAKES FALL2010 HALLOWEEN COLLECTION:

  "Clown"




  "Voodoo Chef"




  "Big Kid Myers"




  "JackOLantern"


JOHNNY CUPCAKES NEW ACCESSORIES:


  "Crossbones Silver Dangle Earrings"



  "Crossbones Stud Earrings Set"

Hope yah'll Enjoy The Sweetness!
Much Love,
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More