Thursday, October 14, 2010

BimmerFest 2010 California

Story discovered on Canibeat-Coverage images by John Zhang 1013MM Photography
I was pretty torn down when my sister told me not to get a Bimmer when I listed it as one of the used cars I really didn't mind copping. I mean for the price of a brand new Honda Accord, I could be seriously rolling with one of my dream cars ^-^
But I guess when you're starting out, fo'real, you gotta be on the smart side and let your money stretch out to it's full potential. So maybe a used BMW M3 is outta the question...

'08 BMW M3
Though that doesn't mean that I'm going to just kill my dreams. When one of your dreams is too much for you to handle ie. The Dodge Viper, you gotta back it up with a cheaper alternative ie. The BMW Z4 XD

'11 BMW z4Hehehe, yup yup. ^-^
Anyways, back to what this post is really about. I've recently stumbled upon a new auto blog called Canibeat while on my Tumblr. They have a great collection of posts about custom rides and awesome coverage of huge events too. Also, did I mention how professionally sick their photographers are? So yeh, while deep in their archive, I found a post on the Bimmerfest from May of this year in California. Darn, if yah'll just saw the look on my face when I found this. It's pure eye-candy, and I couldn't stop starring at all of them. Especially the costumed out M6s (>.<) OoOoOoOWheeeee! 

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More