Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pure Design meets Pure Pleasue

If yah'll remember my post about the list of cars I could get when I finna move out to the states, you'll notice this beauty to be familiar. Though if you can't recognize it by it's name, you should come into terms with it now by it's feature.


Above is the 2009 Audi A4, similar to the 08 version I found on Autotrader fairly priced as a used car for $22+ grand, just about ten grand below the newest 2010 version. Compare that to a brand new 2011 Honda Accord, which would you choose ;P.

Personally I'd choose the A4 just because it's one sexy azz beast, but the A4 isn't what I'm going to write about today. The certain focus of the Audi branch of sick azz luxury rides that I will share on, is the beautiful, incredibly designed Audi TT Coupe. Though having 3 other siblings the TT Roadster, TTS coupe and TTS Roadster, the TT coupe comes brand new around $37k, so being the cheapest of course I'd fall for that trim.
"Audi TT Coupe 2010"


While surfing Autolog, I came across a post about an Audi TT RS which is a faster sportier version. It came with this aggressive body-kit that I seriously fell in love with. This one though was competition ready, that has made it's debut in the Endurance Championship Nürburgring.
"Audi TT RS Race Car"


Wow and to think I can cop one that's related to the monster above lol. The TT RS version is also one of the most demanded trims for the Audi TT for the States. So far, via: Autoblog, there is currently 1 roaming it's roads.
"Audi TT Coupe 2010"


OWW OWW!
SEXY THANG FO REAL!
LOL
<3 -Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More