Tuesday, October 12, 2010

QuickWorks Photography

I stumbled upon QuickWorks Photography while browsing some RSX photos on the Acura World and Club RSX forums and just seriously had to show it some love. Paul Lauder aka Quickster of QuickWorks Photography is a photographer based in the Bay Area, California. He is an auto, event and portrait photographer whose auto photography work has been featured in top auto zines' such as Honda Tuning.
I love how vivid his captures are and how his post-processing brings some extra life into his images. Not only are his auto shots to die for, but aswell as his portraits and wedding shots are incredibly gorgeous. Enjoy my favorite pics out of his huge collection and be sure to click on his images to see more of his beautiful work.





Photographers like him makes me so excited to continue practicing on my photographic work XD.

Much Love!
-Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More