Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blueberry Yum Yum

Lol, now I know, I know what I quoted and titled this post about is something totally different from what Im'ma write about, but I'm just clearly describing some major candy rims =].

Was never interested in the Mazda RX8 when it first came out, for some reason I just don't know why I didn't. Maybe it was just one of those sports cars that looked pretty girlie naw'meen? I mean seriously, it looks like the baddest lookin chick's ride ^-^.


One day, while car shopping, we hitted up Tiple J Motors to find me something affordable. I just wanted a small car, didn't have to be brand new but it needs to run good and fit a group of crazy girls XD. Found an '08 Miata that fitted me so well but I couldn't take in a 2 seater >=[. I saw the RX8 on the lot though. It was the only one, didn't want it but my dad said to try it out since it really matched me. That was when I actually liked the car -.- I could've had this baby as my first ride, but I was thinking economical. I couldn't afford a ride that'll cost me thousands to ship out when I finna leave.


So seeing this dropped, clean azz pearl black RX8 made me miss that one moment I had a chance to have a sports car as a first ride XP.


This one from Australia that I've discovered from Stance Nation Is pwity sick and hella eye catching. I love the effect them candy blue rims gives the whole ride. A simple design with a huge impact, is one design I'd go for.


And when this baby smiles, you already know what it is =p.
Enjoy the sweetness >.<
Love,
Nixie

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More