Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ooooooo O.O


Oh man Oh man, there is a pretty long list of rides I would seriously love to own and all dem sports car are sure to take up a lot of them. The Mazda RX-7 or the FD3S for JDM rightfully takes a spot in my list of sports I'd love to seriously own. Anything tuner makes me giggle with happiness like a kid in a candy store. Searching through Speedhunters I literally tripped on this post. Like the title above, I had my eyes swung wide open and my mouth dropping hard to the flo.



My first time seeing the RX-7 in real life was at one of our small car shows. This baby I believe was shipped out straight from Guam just to make it's appearance here in Saipan. It was bone stock though, candy red, just sitting there teasing everyone passing by it that caught it's attention. I stood a long good 30 minutes there looking at it, grinding my teeth cause I knew I couldn't afford to own one. Now being older, It's a pretty good dang feeling to know that I can. just suckish that we don't have them available here and shipping makes it's worth a face plant to the ground.



Now it may look like a dinosaur or something an everyday chick wouldn't get, but that's just it. I ain't no everyday chick, I love cars like I love art. I appreciate the design and effort their builders put in them and I totally respect those who upgrades them to their full potential.




The way this ones built is almost the same way I'd love mine (if ever i end up copping one), to look. With a different paint job though, it'll be perfect =p.

Yum Yum Yum.
-Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More