Monday, September 27, 2010

Low, Low, Low, Low, Low

There are a lot of things that I can't wait for when I finna reach LA.
There's my boyfriend, a whole new life to live, my very first place to live all to myself, my complete independence and the lifestyle.

Goin through Mayday Garage I stumbled upon a video created by SA Studios Global that features some sick-ass pretty lookin lowriders during the LA premier of the movie Machete. I can't name all the cars featured in this vid tho lol. I haven't studied that group of rides in my auto vocabulary but if I'm not mistaken, I have spotted a few Chevy Impalas (which I would love to own one day), a Lincoln Town Car and well I really can't tell what the rests are lol.



Machete LA Premiere at Orpheum Theatre from SA Studios Global on Vimeo.

But yeh, If  I was to have a chance to grab a classic, I would go for the sexy ass Cadillac Deville and yes I'd go for the Chevy Impala as well. Kinda sucks knowing that the 60's Impala looks sicker than the recent ones out there.



1962 Cevy Impala



1967 Cadillac Deville

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More