Thursday, September 9, 2010

One Day YOU WILL BE MINE.....

"1:33 Edition"


When I was younger, my family and I would go to our local car shows. We'd walk around the whole lot to see every customized ride the people who participated had to show off. For some reason, I grew to fall in love with cars. Their colors, design, shapes sizes and everything you could possibly do to it was extremely amazing. My first favorite ever was the 98 Honda Civic Hatchback. I loved it cause it was tiny and at the same time for some reason aggressive. I followed this car around in my dreams for a long while, then one day I was watching TV and saw this beauty.





"Snakeskin Green ACR"


The first Dodge Viper I saw was the 01 version. It was sooo freaken sexy and that was all I could think about. I had pictures of the Viper in my binder and on my walls, backgrounds for my pages and a miniature model. It became THE CAR OF MY DREAMS.





"NAAAR NAAAR NAAAR NA NAAR"


My goals were set, I'd do anything (not everything) to get this ride. I ain't getting it cause of the 600 horsepower V10 engine under the hood, cause it goes 0-60 in less than 4 seconds, or cause it's a monster on the track, I wanna get it cause of the pure beauty of this ride. I wanna get it to satisfy my deep desire. I mean have you ever felt that deep wanting "I JUST GOTTA HAVE IT!" crazy feeling you get in your chest + butterflies? That's what I get when I see and hear this car. Pure power, pure design, no matter the faults it's had, I love this ride tah def!






"SRT-10 ACR-X"


I was sad to know that they stopped production for the whole Viper line, but I'm not completely bothered by it. There is still a bunch out there, new and used waiting fore me =] and knowing that the price dropped 100,000 to 90,000+ and below, I'm pretty happy.
It's one of my greatest goals that constantly pushes myself to be the best I can be. ^-^









" 1 Fast A$$ MO FO"








"I wouldn't mind being an automotive photographer, but do yah'll see that spot where they hang out at the center of the track?! EFFING SCARY!

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More