Friday, March 18, 2011

Recap Pt.1 (Imagery: 1st Ever NMI Bully Show)



February 19, 2011


Ok, so I figured out a way to post my works lol. I'll do a series of recaps plus another post of my most recent work each day (so I don't spam my facebook). With this, I'll be able to have you, my dear readers, catch up on all the stuff I've been doing.

First recap is about the Pitbull based dog show we had here on island, last month. It's the first AKBC dog show and it was a lot of fun to check out. So many pitbulls in every age group, but I must say that the puppies are always the cutest XD.

It was nice to see the island community come together to appreciate the event. Clear nice day to just spend with your family and your doggies lol.

I had a lot of fun taking pictures, but was too shy to get close to any of them haha.






To see more coverage of this event, head over to my facebook fan page by clicking the images.
HAPPY FRIDAY!
-Nix

Creative Commons License
Who's The Alpha Dog Coverage by Myrene Nikko Evangelista is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More