Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Amazing Paintings By Agnes Cecile



I'm just about getting ready to start on my masterpieces for May's deadline for the art competition here in Saipan. I really want to make sure that I do my strongest and my very best this time, especially cause it's, what I'm hoping to be, my last year here on island.

I've been getting restless, and I want to get into Art School so badly. I'm itching to learn and grow what I have inside me. I always get excited when I think about how well I can create. Every time I compare my work from the beginning to the very present, I get pretty impressed, but in the world of art you really cannot just be good at what you do. So every time I get down with that very thought, I always look to those superior in the same field for inspiration.

I found the incredible work of Agnes on Deviant Art. She creates beautiful abstract and surrealistic paintings that truly grabs your attention. Her style and colors expresses so much emotion that you feel attached to her paintings.




I love how she uses so much texture and movement to express the feeling of each painting, you pretty much understand what she is trying to show you.




Mmmm, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.
I really urge you to check out her full gallery which you may do by clicking on the images.

Have a great week everyone =]
Stay Positive,
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More