Friday, March 18, 2011

Myreikko's Future Faces ^.^





So as you all know, I'm still in the process of finishing a painting for this years big art competition. Wish my days were a lil clearer so I can actually work on it lol. I'm pretty sure I know and finally admit that the way I finish a piece don't exactly come out the way they are due to the procrastination addiction, the insufficient levels of energy due to the lack of sleep, and the crazy trait and curse of agreeing to do too much things all at once to satisfy people lol. But I'm slowly and successfully changing those things little by little. Just gotta keep the stubbornness at bay.

Anyways, this post is just going to be about 2 very lovely and beautiful girls that I am planning to work with again. I call them my Future Faces of Myreikko, because they really are such lovely models.

Both Fergie and Abigail agreed to help me out with a stock shoot I had to do to get the poses of the paintings I planned on and they really helped extremely. They were both very cooperative and fun which made the whole shoot awesome. In return I gave them the opportunity to have personal portraits which resulted to some pretty gorgeous pictures. =]




-Nix

Creative Commons License
Myreikko's Future Faces by Myrene Nikko Evangelista is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More