Thursday, January 27, 2011

"..will always be the fuel for my motivation.."


"WAAAAAH, TORTURE ME Y DON'T YAHLL!!".....
Original Story "Just Another Beater" posted by Elvis of STANCE:NATION | Photos by: Anthony Anderson

Holy Moly!
Seriously, every time I run into this baby on the net, my eyes would just pop out of em sockets. This particular story though brings major motivation, killer fuel to just stop all the negativity crap I've been giving myself and just go full sail being positive through what ever comes in my way.

Josh, the dude who formally owns this sexy beast, is only 25 and a bizzman in Florida. He is one of those guys you look up to and envy. To others, he's someone who'd seriously have major haters, and there's a reason for that.

Below is my Dream Car, they sexiest thing ever built in my eyes.I've wrote a post about this beast before, and I haven't forgotten how dedicated I am to seriously hoping for one day to own one. So I seriously give major THANKS to Josh for being an inspiration.

This baby is pricey, and ever since the whole model has been discontinued, it might get even tougher to cop one. So it is a major OMG story, reading that Josh, only 25 owns one. Also No, he didn't get this from his parents, hard work ended up rewarding him very greatly.

Josh's Viper though isn't like the others. This baby is LOW, so low to the ground that that it's earned major respect.

It saddens me though that he's decided to sell this beauty =[, but man OH MAN, if I was in the area, "YO HOOK ME UP!!". I would seriously cop it in a heartbeat XD

Hope you guys liked this mouth watering post!
STAY POSITIVE!
-Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More