Monday, January 31, 2011

My SC-1s Featured On Eastbay's Sole Shots!!


"Yaaaaaaaay!".....
So this morning, I went on to check up on my email and got a huge surprise! XD
My submission for Eastbays SOLE Shots installment got featured! Whooop, I've officially just made an imprint on a highly well-known blog and totally made a shout out for the 670!!!

This seriously will not be the last that I'll be turning some stuff in =D
I just got a huge dose of motivation, and I'm so ready!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!


A HUGE THANKS TO BRANDON RICHARD OF EASTBAY/SOLE COLLECTOR FOR ACCEPTING AND FEATURING MY WORK ON THE POST AND FOR THE AWESOME MOTIVATING MESSAGE!!

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE, SPREAD U'RE CREATIVITY, TRUST IN UR SKILL, NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL YOUR IN, YOU WILL ALWAYS MAKE AN IMPRESSION AND REMEMBER THOSE IMPRESSIONS WILL TAKE U SOME WHERE. SO DON'T STOP! KEEP DOING YAH THANG!

Much Love Yah'll!!!
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More