Wednesday, January 26, 2011

AWOL | Format.67 | Bluemotion

"Grab a seat and some popcorn cause these are some dOPE Azz Films!!".....
Man oh man oh man, seriously how cool are these guys?!When I browse through all these auto blogs, there would be one thing (aside from photos) that I'd be looking forward to. That one thing are all the sick films independent production groups create featuring sexy azz rides and awesome meets. Because of these guys I got inspired to try it out too, but since Saipan ain't got alotta hot cars and killer car meets, I chose to practice with my model cars XP..




Myreikko Automotive Videography Practice from Myreikko Evangelista on Vimeo.
Clearly, that was a real amateur job hahaha, but I'm all good with that.


Now these guys though are up there. I love how they produce their videos. They are hella professional and seriously feels like a movie. Alotta creative stuff on the details too, like all the special effects they add on.


AWOL.tv

I found AWOL on StanceWorks. They have this unique style of videography where the vids feel like a horror film or an experimental science movie, though it gives their vids alot of character, and I believe the style makes you feel curious so you'd pretty much want to watch it to see what their all about.
AWOL E3 S2 Teaser from AWOL on Vimeo.
AWOL Short: Nürburgring: Public Session from AWOL on Vimeo.


FORMAT.67
The famous Honda NSX film, was a vid I found while back on Motor Mavens. This film was Epic and as well as their whole line of work. Not only does their style give a human like impression to an automobile, they also show the beauty of their creation. To many, they just seem like cars, but to the rest, they are living, breathing works of art and Format67 helps us realize this with their creatively produced films.
TRAILER: HONDA NSX from FORMAT67.NET on Vimeo.

VW SCIROCCO BY FORMAT67.NET
from FORMAT67.NET on Vimeo.


BLUEMOTION
I also stumbled on the works of Bluemotion through some of the auto blogs I follow. They're styles are more on the lighter side, fun and real cool. I was attracted to the small details you'll notice when you watch their videos, like the placement of their credits and logos or the details they focus on the cars. Their vids are what excited me to hopefully go to my first car meet and try filming as well =D
Simply Clean 2 from Bluemotion on Vimeo.
Simply Clean from Bluemotion on Vimeo.


I Hope you guys enjoyed watching my favorite vids from all my top 3 favorite independent film makers =D
MAKE SURE TO VISIT THEM BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS PROVIDED TO VIEW MORE OF THEIR OUTSTANDING WORK!!
XOXO,
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More