Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring


This weekend was pretty amazing and I truly love every bit of it.
I had a successful promotional photo shoot for my soon to completely launch clothing line, had a pretty good time on Sunday's 3rd Saipan's Photographer's meet and had a beautiful Saturday morning photo walk with my parents.

These pictures were all taken during the photo walk on Saturday. It was a pretty gloomy day but a peek of the bright blue sky through the thick grey clouds became more visible throughout the morning.The gloomy-ness gave me a pretty good advantage though, it diffused the harsh light you usually get at this time.

Lately I've actually been experimenting with my photography and changing up how I usually process them after the shots. I also started making sure that each shot was much sharper than they actually are since I've noticed my photographs to be a bit too soft.
I also started playing with colors, and so far really loving the results. They're pretty much more vibrant and I noticed that they don't have the dull grey tint on them anymore. They're not too dark, which has been my problem even in traditional art. I believe that I can safely say that I'm slowly finding the balance I've always wanted.
The bird below has to be my most successful shot the whole morning. I always wanted to get a clear shot of a bird and this really made my day. It took me a few tries to chase it down, but I guess it got tired and said "Heck, I'll just let her take my picture. Anyways, I'll have something to show off to the other birds ;p "
LOL


I hope you guys enjoyed the photos and I wish you all a beautiful Spring time/break.

Much Love,
Nix


Creative Commons License
  Spring by Myrene Nikko Evangelista is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

2 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More