Friday, April 15, 2011

Music is a Physical Motivator



I believe that there's a handful of people who doesn't know my interest in music and making music. I come from a family who enjoys it incredibly and I'm really blessed to have taken in the diversity of the type of music I grew up to love.

On the summers of 07-08, I focused greatly on graphic design with a concentration in urban artistry. A lot of my influence came from underground artists I met on Myspace that became my first ever client base. They where all focused on the hip hop movement, but because of their raw experimental tastes, I grew to love other unnoticed genres.

Inspired, I also gave it a try to cover songs and or to create my remixes on published beats. I hardly had these shared because I was pretty shy and honestly, not too proud of the voice I once had. Though it was a great time of experimenting with another medium that I wasn't completely new to, it brought life back into the inner poet in me.

A spark of inspiration has come again to create music in the form of cover and collaboration into a remix of a song I recently discovered.



This one song is where all of the sparks came from. I found the remix while listening to other songs by Chiddy Bang and just thought that it was pretty sick. The remixed beats was created by Xaphoon Jones who has some pretty killa work. You guys should check him out.

Chiddy Bang is a pretty hot rapper, and Ellie Goalding's voice is just soo unique.There's just something about their collaboration that just made it all work out well.


Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Shadowman's Better Late than Never Remix) **DL LINK INSIDE** by ShadowmanMUSIC
Another one of her music that I fell in love with is Starry Eyed and Shadowman's remix to it is super tight.

And another song I love from her:


So look out in the future. You might just hear me make a remix with either one of her songs =]

HAPPY FRIDAY!
-Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More