Friday, April 29, 2011

Fight Scene During the Tastie Monkey Promo Shoot

"Flawless Victory!"


As you may have seen on the featured post slider above, I had a recent shoot for the rebirth of the clothing line I started way back in '07. The day of the shoot was really really fun and everything was going well. There was a lot of laughter and I truly believed I chose the perfect group to show off the silent promotion of the all new line with it's all new attitude.

That shoot though has to be saved for it's own post so look out for that =]. It's still in the lab, but once all the kinks are worked through, I'll be making sure the announcement makes it's way.

On another note, as thanks, I offered the group some personal photo sessions. This is where they could get more comfortable and have more fun with it to show off their personalities. My favorite throughout it was the fight scene I had them do. I saw these kinda shots on the net and thought about how awesome and creative they were. These were hella fun and it was just a blast to see them in action =D.

"FIGHT!"



"Round 1"

"Fatality!"



I'd like to send out a huge huge shout out to my models that day. RICH "MC RYOKU", EMILY, RO AND CHRISTINE, YAH'LL WERE BY FAR THE BEST MODELS I'VE EVER HAD AND MADE THAT SHOOT THE BEST ONE I'VE EVER DID SINCE I STARTED. I ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT OF IT AND I HOPE YOU ALL DID AS WELL.

Also, "The Behind the Scenes/Making" time lapse video is in the works so make sure to look out for that =D

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!
-Nix


Creative Commons License
  Fight Scene by Myrene Nikko Evangelista is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More