Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fixies Here and There


Hi All!

Hope everyone's having a pretty good week. Just want to take a moment to thank everyone who stops by and reads up on my posts. I'm still lagging on daily entries, but I'm hoping that soon, by the time all my major projects have been cleared, you'll see more frequent updates.

Currently I bet yah'll have notice little changes on the page. I'm slowly transitioning the blog to how I envision it 100%. You'll soon find new links to my extended online profiles and portfolios as well as more information about The Bizzness.

Alot of exciting projects ahead, so keep up to date =D.
More frequent updates can be found on my Facebook Page.
You can follow blog entries and inspirations through my Tumblr and Twitter.
And subscribe to my RSS FEED =]

Update:
View High Res copies of my photography at my Flickr Account,
and High Res copies of my digital art in my Deviantart Profile.


Thanks again for your support!!
Much Love,
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More