Thursday, June 10, 2010

JAWDROPPER O.O

I agree with every one who commented on it's original post bout how clean this ride is...

Thanks to a friend of mine for referring me to a couple of sic auto blogs, I get to witness the best mods round the mainlands and all over the globe. Saipan used to have the same car scenes years ago. It was lively, I remember walking through our local car shows with my family when I was still supa young and that's how my obsession with modified cars and cars in general grew. 


So anyways... The Jawdropper (as I just recently called it) was found in one of the best blogs bout mods, power and drifts, Speedhunters. This baby is V I P straight up. A Lexus LS600H Black on Black, rockin 20s, smoked front and back lights, blue accented shoes, and lowered to perfection. *sighs dreamly* What a beauty.

This luxury sport sedan is a great example of  VIP tuning, and gets a 5 Stah rating from me =p.






Taste the CANDY people!! XP

-Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More