Thursday, June 3, 2010

Air Jordan Spizies Gon Stealthy

!!! UPDATE !! THESE BABIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT
THE ATHLETE'S FOOT OF SAIPAN! GET YOURS TODAY!!
-NIX 061010 1105AM

Holi Shizznets,







Found these babies on Kicks On Fire and I again is filled with envy for the male species. Dang yo, these Spizies (yeh i gave them my own lil nick-name...booyah) got me trippen hard and I hella wish they become available for GS at least so I can grab some! $175 on June 5th.... mark your calendars men, seems like yahll have an early Christmas lol. But HAWTDANG fo'real yo if you got a pair by the release date, best paint yah whips Black on Black hahahaha, can you jus see it? Hella Maffed out!









                                                                               +
                                                                  = BALLIN!


Sincerely yours,
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More