Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hella Flush

Hella Flush! lol

So another awesome blog my friend told me to check out is Hella Flush, and in this blog you'll notice that it is full of CANDY! Auto candy that is =p. My friend told me bout this site when I brought up my vision for my 98 Honda Accord Lx. Showed me a pic of this sic azz white flushed accord with a full kit and everything and I was stunned.

So after checking up on the whole site I was glued to following it everyday. I mean this was my type of scene. Everything customized and showcased, hawt damn! hahaha

Their recent post is bout the HF5 Retrospect meet in Venice beach. In summery 900 flushed out/ tricked up rides lined up the parking lot end to end. Looking through the pics one ride caught my eyes. I hella love love love the paint job on this baby. If I'm not mistaken this sweet 240 is Ocean Blue, one of my favorite colors.





Oh man I bet I could've gone insane if I was there, I mean LOOK at THESE!!!









Images replaced by Canibeats coverage.

Love <3
-Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More