Tuesday, June 1, 2010

IPAD MAGIC

I just saw this today on one of my favorite artistic inspiration sites Abduzeedo and just had to share it with you guys.


Apple has always been a mystery to me when their new line of computers and electronics were being introduced in the early 2000s. I never was into Macs since I grew up with the PC my whole life, but then Junior year came along and I was taking Photography and AP art courses in my school. That was when I had to learn them Apple branded computers, especially in Photography since we had the big IMacs to work with. Eventually that led me to buying Apple electronics. I was a Sony Walkman girl till my boyfriend showed off his IPod Touch to me >=[ and yes I ended up buying it for myself as a birthday present when the 8GB used to be sold for 200+ O.O haha. A few months into the next year I was getting ready to enroll in an online school to learn web design and on that note I ended up buying me a 24" IMac...geez hahaha.


So now all the fuss I've been hearing about is the astonishingly priced IPad. The bigger Ipod Touch I call it haha. In my opinion, when you got this massive IMac and crazy awesome IPod touch already in hand, you really don't need a tablet computer, especially one that reminds you a lot of what you already possess. Then this video came out and my eyes just flew wide open! This by far is the best way to advertise this shocking new crazy tablet and yes it is growing on me, BUT NO I'AM NOT WILLING TO GET THIS ANYTIME SOON HAHAHA. Maybe when I finally move to the states  and everything is stable ^.^




I hope you guys enjoy this very cool magical video of the Ipad and hella props to the magician!!!!

Always,
Nix (Myreikko)

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More