Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh My Gosh...........

Oh man, I think EVERYONE should live by this one rule; try before you make a decision cause in a single moment, you'll be missing out on something incredible and might end up regretting X.x

During my friend's birthday weekend, I ended up trying something out that was hella amazing. I knew alotta peeps down here has tried it before cause the island is covered with dirt roads, but I could never find the right person with the right car to go off-roading. Luckily though, that Saturday we ended renting a Suzuki Grand Vitara, it was one of the only cars left on the lot aside from the new 4runner and one we were actually really eying on. When the dude told us how much it was compared to what we heard on the phone, damn I went ahead and got it. Now I'll talk more about this on a next post cause on this post I'd like to write about a ride that caught my eyes.
Suzuki Kizashi 2010
 

After being able to drive the Grand Vitara (a ride I actually wanted right away after I got my license)  for a day, I was bought. The power of the car and the handling was extremely awesome, and I got to test out one of the rides I did love. It made me wanted to learn more about Suzuki and once I got on the page, my attention was caught else where.

One of there newest models blew me awaaaaaaaaay. The Suzuki Kizashi screamed sport, fun, power and all around me. LOL

Argh I know I got my heart set on a ride already, but damn ;p

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More