Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Angelina Jolie + VOGUE

"Undefeated beauty".....
When I look into photography, I always think of all the professional fashion shoots I would see in magazines. That is the style I wish to master one day, and one that I would love to create using the island's locations. My most favorite fashion shots are those I always find in Vogue magazines.I love how they're full of art, passion and emotions and how their photographers captures the purest feature of their models.
Then there are the images taken of the famous celebrities we all know by heart. One such as Angelina Jolie. Who could forget her? The biggest icon of beauty. Her roles are always remembered and her exotic features will never be forgotten. She is one of the best examples of an incredible model just because she makes photographs of her look legendary.


Photographed by Mario Testino - VOGUE Holiday 2010


Photographed by Mario Testino - VOGUE Holiday 2010


Photographed by Mario Testino - VOGUE March 2004


Photographed by Annie Leibovitz - VOGUE January 2007


Photographed by Annie Leibovitz - VOGUE April 2002


Photographed by Annie Leibovitz - VOGUE April 2002


I hope yahll love this set of inspiration =]
Click the images to see more of Angelina Jolie and Vogue ^-^

Love,
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More