Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Collaborative Shoot with Marie Sayson Photography

Seven days ago I took on a collaboration with a local upcoming photographer/make-up artist and friend Marie Sayson of Marie Sayson Photography. We took on a very familiar location here on island which fit perfectly with her action theme. The Old Japanese Jail located here in Saipan is one awesome location, it's old, run down and grudge-ie, just the way we like it =].

Jacky (My Assistant) and Marie Sayson (Marie Sayson Photography)


It was really the perfect place for a Tomb Raider like reenactment, though being around this location at night was a little scary O.O

Secondary shots by me.
 
As always, my awesome assistant/personal model did a great job. We had some artist block along the way but recovered fairly well lol. I miss editing shots where I can customize them the way I usually do with my images.

Dizz Is Mah House!
 
This set alone made me realize what I set back and separated from my true abilities and what I've been trying to master. I really ain't looking into being a complete photographer, I rather be a visionary artist ^-^.

Oww Oww lol.


Though I'm still holding back on the graphics, it's only because I don't want one medium overlooking the other. Sadly during this whole shoot, my camera was set manually on a fixed setting that wasn't appropriate for the lighting that night. Lol, I tried to use Marie's second SLR that she made me play with, but I just couldn't get the right fill =/ Hopefully this won't be the same story when I finally get my own.
Movie Trailer feel hehe.


All in all it was a fun shoot and another opportunity to add onto our growing portfolios =D.


Till next time, be on the look out for more collaborations!!
Make sure to Visit Marie's Facebook page as well, she has great potential and I can't wait to see her grow creatively XD


Love,
Nix


Creative Commons License
Collaboration with Marie Sayson Photography by Myrene Nikko Evangelista is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at myreikko.deviantart.com/ .

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More