Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Myreikko Creative Mentality: Fall Promotion

I'm hoping this weather gets better.... ಠ_ಠ ☁

Hey everyone, long time "no catching up" LOL. I know, I know, sorry about the disappearance. I decided to take a break a while back, planned it to be a month long, ended up becoming 3 XD. Anyways, now I'm back and collected so much stuff to share on here. Still trying to get used to it so please continue to be patient with me, I totally appreciate the support and visits though. (✿◠‿◠)

So to start off the "Re-opening" of the business, I'd like to share with everyone my first promotion ever. I hope this can help me get more of you as potential clients and as well as future friends =D. This will kick start my current finalization of the business and promote the updates I've been working on to expand it's identity and audience. I hope that this will grab some positive attention and I sure can't wait to hopefully have any of you who are currently reading this post to be my future clients.

Starting this Saturday, September 24 till Sunday, October 16, I'll be offering potential clients with limited free prints for the Imagery Custom Package rates and 5% Off my new Print Collection Packages. Also advertised is a Digital Service special on custom creative card designs ready for the Holidays! Use these 2 promotions together to create heart warming holiday greetings customized especially for you, and with your choice, share your captured precious moments with the rest of your love ones!  

Imagery Service Promotion
If you're interested in booking an Imagery Session, contact me as soon as you can at myreikkocm@gmail.com or by clicking the "Contact Us" tab below. Limited spots are available. Only 3 spots per weekend are open ( 2 on Saturdays, 1 on Sundays). Session hours may be scheduled between 11am-5pm on Saturdays and 11am-3pm on Sundays. Each Imagery Session can be completed from 1 hour and a half to 3 depending on the package you choose. Limit of 6 people per session. Only 1-2 themes/wardrobe changes are allowed for this promotion.  

Digital Service Promotion
Once done with your session, you might want to have it used as a holiday greeting card. With my Digital Service, I can design a custom greeting card for you, using your photos or just your creative ideas. This promotion is not only limited to cards, but can be used on invitation designs as well. Though only a limited size of 5x7 and below is allowed. The custom design cannot be within moderate or complex levels (ex. photo manipulation) and is only limited to a simple layout. I cannot recreate copyrighted materials, such as famous characters. Original ideas are only permitted. My Digital Service is also just a design service, I do not control or offer printing for a finished design. Once the design is complete, you acquire the final file and may take them to your preferred printing company.  

Notice
You may not rush the completion process after a session or a design consultation has been completed. If you would like your finalized photos and designs before a specific date, please book and inquire 1-2 weeks prior from the date you need it. Services will be refused to those who does not schedule a due date responsibly.


For more information, please feel free to contact me at
myreikkocm@gmail.com

Much Love and Thanks!
Nikko ❤

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More