Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Amazingly Beautiful Work of Mikko Lagerstedt

Gorgeous, Unique, Awe-Inspiring Photographs...

I haven't done an inspiration post in a while, there had been many occasions where I stumbled on someone's fine portfolio and automatically thought that I should showcase them to share with my side of the world, but getting caught up on so many things gives you a short attention span for the moment. LOL.

Though today is different. Since I haven't had the chance to update my galleries, I can't post up anything new of mine. So today I'm going to make a post on a photographer that I have stumbled upon once and have came across to once again.



When I found a feature of Mikko Lagerstedt's work, I was struck with just Ooo's and Awe's. I fell in love with his style and how he composed his work with such complexity of given emotion.



His style really shines through his images, telling a story, imprinting a memory. It's amazing how his works makes one's creative mind run with imagination.



I've always loved landscape photography, I've always been mesmerized by those who can accomplish it so greatly and his landscapes are by far one of those that a favor so deeply. His images are just so dream like that they easily captivate me.




Then, there are his photos that represents just moods and a feeling of mystery behind every frozen time captured.



Such greatness!
You all should check out the rest of his work through his website:
Mikko Lagerstedt Photography & Design
You all won't be disappointed.

Hope you loved the inspiration!
Keep creating,
Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More