Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random Many Things: The Abandoned Chapter


"Sometimes, interesting things comes from something forgotten".....
Sadly, December became soo crazy that I had to sacrifice a few projects to incorporate more time for more important work such as the ones I had with some clients. One of those projects is my 365...

I listed all the days I missed and pretty much, I have totally failed hahaha. I don't wanna cheat and just upload all the things I planned on posting up for each day I missed that I would be taking in one day, that wouldn't be a proper 365 anymore lol so instead, I'm transitioning back to my Random Shots which are shots taken on any given day, pretty much like a photo journal. It makes a lot more sense too, my 365 was identical to my Random Many Things album, and it just didn't look easy on the eyes. I'd still be following the same description method though: date taken, title, and what's it about, but I'm not looking forward on updating the galleries haha.... ohhhh welll -.-

Abandoned
Taken: January 29. 2011 3pm

Below are some images I took during the artist photo session with my friend and local phtographer John Kyle Pangelinan of John Kyle Photography and an underground young local talented musician named Richard Matsuyama aka MC Ryoku. The set of the whole session was in the island's biggest outdoor mall which is disappointingly abandoned and destroyed now. This place used to be gorgeous and full of life, but since the island's economy fell, the whole place got shut down.

Now it stands lifeless, only housing what used to be, or more like what is left. The place had been vandalized and burglarized for years and it literally looks like a ghost town. It's pretty much an example of what the world would look like when all things fail.

Though the place maybe an eye sore to some, to others like myself, the place is a world of anything that could be taken creatively. Sometimes the worst places could provide the most interesting pieces of art and below are my examples of the very idea.



I hope u guys enjoyed some of my most recent shots =]
Stay awesome!
-Nix

Creative Commons License
The Abandoned Chapter by Myrene Nikko Evangelista is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More