Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A 2011 Wishlist ;D

"Twinkle Twinkle Lil Star".....
Ahh yes, counting down to the days till the end of 2010. I've had all I wanted for Christmas this year and what a better way to plan out the upcoming year with a newly defined wish list =D.
Always keep in mind that time will change your plans no matter what, so with the time given do as much as you can as possible ^-^. Instead of a wish list of lil materialistic things that won't do much good in the future, I decided to create a list where I know will benefit my future.

They may cost holes in them wallets, but I know they'll help me me in the end where it all pays off ^-^

1. -ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE 5 MASTER COLLECTION
[OR CS6 MASTER IF EVER THEY UPGRADE LOL]
-ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LIGHT ROOM 3 [4]
AND OR APPLE APERTURE 3 [4]
The infamous Adobe Creative Suite Master Collections has always been on every wish list I've ever had since the first days of me fiddling with Photoshop. The best software for the position I'm trying to master in, The Creative Suite Master Collection bundles every Adobe Creative software into 1. Then there is Lightroom and Aperture, to help me master my photography =].



2. -APPLE 17" MackBOOK PRO
-APPLE 27" CINEMA LED DISPLAY
-WACOM 21" CINTIQ 21UX INTERACTIVE PEN DISPLAY
My future dream workstation XD. Yes, yes. A 27" Cinema Led Display for a more "in-my-face" approach of editing and finishing projects, a 17" MacBook Pro for projects on the go and a 21" Cintiq tablet for a more focused and accurate approach into my graphic design work flow.



3. -CANON PIXMA PRO9500 MARK II PROFESSIONAL PHOTO INKJET PRINTER
-CANON PIXMA IX7000 CORPORATE & GRAPHIC ART PRINTER
If ever I stick to it and get better at it, I'd love to be able to personally provide customers with prints from my own home office. What's the best printers to do just the job? The Canon Pixma PRO9500 and the Pixma IX7000. Quality matters when it comes to capturing memories =].



4. -NIKON SB-700 SPEEDLIGHT
-NIKKOR 28-300mm F1:35-5.6 ZOOM LENS
-NIKKO 35mm F1:1.8 PRIME LENS
There is always going to be that true saying that when it comes to photography, its the lens and the lighting that matters the most. Clarity, speed, focus and light, the best they are the better you'll achieve what you're looking for. So hopefully in the future I'll be able to upgrade and add onto my current list of equipment to further my photography work. Still though, on top of all of that, it's the person behind the camera that tops it all off.



5. - SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN
(BA IN GRAPHIC DESIGN)
-ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSTIY
(MA IN VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS)
Since the day I graduated high school, one of my only goals was to get into an art school of my dreams. since I'm headed to 2 different locations by 2011 I'm hoping that I can finally have one of these dreams to come true. If I land long enough in Georgia, I'd love to enroll in SCAD to pursue a bachelors in graphic design and by the time I fly to California I'm hoping to pursue a masters in visual communications from AAU so that wishfully in the end I land my dream job =D....... Art/Creative Director ^-^



6. -ACURA 2006 RSX
-BBS I AI OR KONIG AIRSTRIKE RIMS
Ahhh! Lol, another dream of mine right here and I'm willing to make it happen fo'real. I been into import long enough to get me wanting to have my own ride I can customize. This right here is what I'm praying for to be my new baby when I fly out =p. The Acura RSX has been one sexy ass ride I been eying, and budget wise, I can afford. The mods for this baby are sic and I can't wait to get my hands on one to start a build project XD. Then you know, she gotta roll like me, with some new shows. The all new BBS I AI or them Konig Airstrike seems just right for her first pairs ^-^



Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2011 here I come hehehe, but before all this, I gotta get my money straight. Get myself enough dow to cop me a plane ticket to GA where I'll be getting ready to start off a new life ^-^


Hope to see yah'll there!!

PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
-Nix

0 comments:

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More