Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Amazing Photography By John Zhang aka 1013MM Photography

When you set a goal to find a place in the world to fit in, you'll never go wrong working your way around with inspiration. Let's face it, almost everything we want to be has been originated by that one person out there in the far past, so to keep ourselves different from each other, we find ways to create using what we've learned mixed with who we are.

Having an Idol aswell wouldn't hurt and is really something that will help you in the long run. For example, I admit that I'm the type of person who sometimes just has too much on her plate to finish. My wishes almost occupies half of the star system and my dreams grows farther than just the clouds they may set on, so having that one person who finna gots it together to inspire me to reach one dream after another without going insane is an awesome gift.

There are many people out there that I inspires me. My family, friends and special love one are always there for the supporting part. Everything that surrounds me will always inspire my growing ideas, but for someone to inspire who I'd like to become, must be some one who closely resembles who I wish to be.

I've seen many artists out there, all the talented ones, and they're crazy. Some of them just makes me feel bad cause their work makes me question my abilities, and then there's some that let's me know that I'll be OK and I'll be able to reach my goals. John Zhang is one of the people who inspires me to reach my goals. His work is incredible and I see so much resemblance between he and I.


The simple things such as his passion for photography, his love of cars, he owns a Nikon, and that he owns a BMW are a few of what we have in common except the owning a BMW part, and that my Nikon DSLR will be here around mid November =p. Other than that, he is just an awesome person with a well rounded fun personality. 

He also looks into being different. As we all know, JOHN is a very common name lol, my cousin, my boyfriend and a bunch of my guy friends has the same name. So he created an alias, 1013MM which is his birthday plus the focal length of a camera (mm). He's also pretty young, and I look up to alotta young artists cause alot of them are still in the learning stage like I'am ^-^, but John clearly is far beyond the early learning stages.



Eric’s Lexus IS350
Jeremy's RHD Toyota Supra
Widebody BMW 335i Sedan & Coupe
Steven's BMW E92 M3 Coupe
Charle's BMW E92 M3 Coupe
MFEST IV
Donny's BMW 335i Sedan

I really love is automotive work which have been featured in many popular blogs and publications such as: Canibeat, Bimmer Post, Fatlace, Stance Work, the BMW Facebook Fan Page and BMW Performance magazine. Like many, he captures each car in a great setting making them more than mechanical objects. His post processing is incredible too. They're done in amazing balance and there isn't ever too much of one thing with his photos.


Not only are his automotive work inspiring, but aswell as his landscapes and portraits. His techniques are almost subtle, but has that extra push of vibrance that captures your attention.


MAKE SURE TO VISIT HIS PAGES TO VIEW MORE OF HIS WORK:
1013MM BLOG
1013MM PORTFOLIO
1013MM FLICKR

HOPE YAH'LL LOVE THE INSPIRATION!
KISSNESS,
NIX

2 comments:

Wow! Just found this :D Thanks for all the kind words. I hope all my photos and posts have helped you grow! :)

I'm glad you like it =D
Sorry I never got into telling you about it though lol, had too much going on lol. And no prob with the whole post, everything I wrote there is true and from the heart ^-^ I seriously got mad love for your work ^-^. Thanks for being so awesome with everything you do, oh and yes, your photos have been helping me grow hehe.

Twitter Facebook Delicious Stumbleupon Favorites More